Letting Us Handle Your Water Damage
How We Do it-
There are 3 major steps we follow at SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island to restore your property after a water damage has occurred:
- The Pack Out- Our Content Specialist will carefully inventory, package, move and store your belongings to ensure minimal damage is brought onto your personal property during the unforeseen disaster you just encountered.
- Content Cleaning- Our Cleaning Specialists are highly trained and certified professionals who are knowledgeable of the appropriate cleaning procedures for all sorts of damages, as well as, the factors that caused them.
- Content Inventory- During the damage analysis, home item inventory, pack-out and resetting stage of our services; our well trained inventory specialists will take photos every step of the way and create an inventory of what was salvageable and what was unsalvageable. This will be sent to you at the end so you know exactly what we did.
With a focus on limiting the damage, we’ll work quickly to protect your belongings. Throughout the entire process we will work directly with your insurance agent/ adjuster on your covered loss for a streamlined and expedited process, so you don't have to.
What will SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island do with my personal property?
- Professional and Concise Inventory of Contents
- Pack Out and Moving Services
- Specialized Cleaning and Decontamination of Contents
- Contents Repair and Restoration
- Secure Contents Storage
- Thorough and Accurate Pack-Back and Reset Services
- And much more!