Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island understands the stress and financial burden associated with property damage. Our highly-trained staff works tirelessly to minimize the burden of property damage on the home or business owner. We do this in several ways, firstly you will be assigned a dedicated project manager who will be your primary contact. Your project manager will ensure the complete and through the restoration of your home or business and is available to you 24/7 to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.
Our friendly office staff also works to minimize the burden on you by working with your insurance company directly, minimizing your stress and time spent on your property damage claim. SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island prides ourselves in our ability to manage our client's property damage restoration needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (718) 979-4100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.